We are looking for an SHEQ Advisor to join our client in Glasgow due to growth.
You will manage and maintain Regional Safety, Environmental and Quality Programme and provide professional support and advice to the Management Team and Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters. Ideally you will have experience of UTilities SHEQ including NRSWA, CDM, NERS, WIRS & GIRS requirements and regulations.
You will be a proactive team member who will engage staff and managers to maximise improvements in safety performance.
Experience & Abilities:
* NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma preferred
* NEBOSH Environmental Certificate or IEMA Associate Certificate
* Experience in engineering/utilities/ field environments
* Experience in NERS, GIRS & WIRS certification requirements
* Experience in dealing with Quality management
* Thorough in-depth experience & knowledge of CDM & NRSWA ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)