We have an exciting opportunity for one of the UK's leading EPC's that require a skilled and proven Quantity Surveyor to be based at their offices in Glasgow for various MV & HV projects that include cabling, substations & windfarms.
* Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ's, profit plans.
* Good communication skills. Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team. Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the project.
* Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms. Retentions apply as per agreements.
* Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
Skills / Experience
* Minimum 3+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 13, 2021|
|Expiry||April 12, 2021|