Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for a Pipefitter to work on a various commercial site across central Scotland.
This opportunity is available on a 6 week initial temporary contract, possibility of this being extended/ on-going contract thereafter.
* The job involves the installation of Steel Pipework
* You will be an experienced Pipefitter who must be able to hit the ground running with the tasks given by the foreman.
* Working safely and efficiently to ensure client requirements are met.
* To take a pro-active approach to ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
* Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* SVQ/ NYQ Heating & Ventilation (ideally)
* Experienced Pipefitter/ Heating Engineer
* Valid CSCS card
* IPAF/ PASMA (would be advantageous - ho...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)