Anderson Knight are working with a Global Shipping business to appoint a Marine HR Officer on a 12 month FTC basis. This role acts as the first point of support for all personnel related matters and queries for personnel placed on vessels within your remit.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
* Liaison with the operations/technical department regarding the assignment of personnel aboard company managed vessels.
* Routine supervision of the external manning agents. Liaising with external manning agents on crew being assigned to the company's vessels.
* Monitoring of all employee documentation and certification requirements and ensuring the necessary compliance is maintained
* Daily maintenance of all employee personnel files, vessel files and database records necessary to accurately record, documentation, certification, training and payroll in accordance with company policies and standards, whilst adhering to payroll deadlines.
* Ensure fleet appraisal syst...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)