To sell a wide range of furniture, liaise with customers on the shop floor to help them make informed decisions about their requirements and act as the main point of contact for customer aftersales and project management. Full and Part-Time positions available.
* Greeting customers and finding out their needs
* Recommending, selecting and helping locate the right furniture
* Providing information on furniture care plan
* Upselling additional products such as Guardsman
* Making recommendations and closing the sale
* Processing sales documentation
* Processing credit paperwork, weekly sales returns, stock lists etc.
* Liaise face to face and on the telephone with customers
* Provide cover/support to other departments as and when necessary
* Knowledge of customer service and sales principles
* High energy, resilience and tenacity
* A strong determination and desire to sell, with ability to cl...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)