ELECTRCIAL DESIGN ENGINEER | CITY OF GLASGOW***
To support the Senior/Associate Engineer(s) in producing robust design solutions including drawing and written deliverables with moderate supervision.
Responsibilities and authority:
* Produce Electrical Design drawings, calculations (Amtech, Hevacomp, IES, Relux, Dialux), reports, specifications and schedules
* Contribute to BREEAM or equivalent legislation
* Contribute to Building Regulations Section 6 compliance modelling
* Witness test the proving and commissioning procedures of final installations
* Assist the development of trainee engineers
* Work to internal and external project programs effectively
* Work to company Quality Assurance management systems
* Support Senior/ Associate Engineers and Management
Education and Experience:
Engineering degree preferred. Minimum Engineering HNC/D
Specific skills, knowledge, com...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)