Scot-Train, who are an NSAR Outstanding Training Provider, are seeking an Apprentice Administrator for their extremely busy administration and booking office, based at our Head Office in Springburn, Glasgow. As part of the Modern Apprenticeship Scheme, the successful applicant will undergo training and mentoring over the course of the structured Apprenticeship Programme, whilst gaining practical experience and an SVQ in Business Administration. On completion of the Apprenticeship, there will be opportunities for progression within the organisation.
* Answering telephone and taking bookings
* Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
* Processing invoices
* Filing (both manual and electronic)
* Using a multi-function device for scanning, photocopying and printing
* Storing, retrieving and archiving of information
* Input to databases
* Organisation of training
* Using IT systems
* Spreadsheet creatio...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)